NEWPORT, R.I. — The International Tennis Hall of Fame Museum is set to reopen this Thursday, June 18, at 10 a.m.
This summer visitors will enjoy new exhibits on display, including a tribute to the Original 9 – the nine brave women who banded together to launch women’s professional tennis 50 years ago this year.
With the reopening, we will be implementing new hours and policies to keep our visitors and staff safe and healthy:
- Open Thursday to Sunday from 10am to 3pm
- Docent-led and audio tours are not available
- A maximum of 20 visitors will be permitted inside at a time
- Online ticket purchasing strongly recommended
- There is no seating in USTA Wing
- The Roger Federer Hologram is limited to 2 visitors
- Visitors are required to wear masks. Our Welcome Center staff will provide a mask for any visitor who does not have one.
For more information or to buy tickets, click here.