Listed below are the dangerous places in Nashville that you need to stray away from.
Nashville has a reputation that makes all sceneries glisten and sparkle. However, Nashville is not all sparkle and glitters. Here is a list of the dangerous places in Nashville.
According to USA Estate Online, Nashville is home to an art gallery that is North America’s largest Kurdish community, the historic annual art festival, the colorful night destinations, to name a few. Nashville has one of the highest rates in all of the cities in the US. Here is a list of the dangerous places in Nashville.
- TALBOT’S CORNER. The first in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville. This community houses 12,018 people where the total crime rate is 329% higher than the national average. Residents talk about how occasional shootings rapidly escalate. This neighborhood also has assault and robbery, along with theft and burglary.
- ANTIOCH. The second in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville is both racially and culturally diverse, it is also known for its various crime spikes. There is an uprise in drugs, shooting, car break-ins that ignore the police presence in the neighborhood.
- GLENCLIFF. The third in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville is almost a perfect neighborhood until the total crime rate is disclosed or seen. Assault is the top violent crime in this neighborhood, while theft also trends as the top property crime.
- HERON WALK. The fourth in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville houses 11,940 people. The violent crime rate here is 884% higher than the national average. Over the years, crime here has barely changed, so it is obvious that this place is to be avoided.
- BUENA VISTA HEIGHTS. The fifth in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville. The crimes in this area has kept residents in an unrest because of several gang shootings and break-ins. Regardless of police visibility, the break-ins have only increased making this neighborhood one of the dangerous parts of Nashville. This place’s crime rates are 200% higher than the national average, while violent crimes are 312% higher than the national average.
- BORDEAUX. The sixth in this list of the dangerous places in Nashville happens to be a river community with an amazing city view. This neighborhood’s population of 5,092 try to make do with fairly low income. The consequence of the bulk of this place being in poverty is crime. Violent crimes here is 617% higher than the national average.
- EASTWOOD. The last in this list of dangerous places in Nashville, this neighborhood is said to be East Nashville’s best kept secret as there are lots of historical housing with grand yards and soft streets. However, the violent crimes here lie at 467% higher than the national average. Although there is police visibility, crimes still happen at night time.